Sunday, July 6, 2014

C4Ta #3

For my C4Ta I was assigned Mrs. Thumann's blog. In her post Untapped Apps on Google, she talks about the different parts of Google that very few people know about and take advantage of. One of those parts is Google Drive, which I just recently found out about and started using through this class. She also introduces several other Google Apps that can be found in the Chrome Web Store.

In her post 2012- The Year I Went With Apple, she talks about her first purchase of a Mac computer, and explains how much she likes it and what she uses it for. This post caught my eye because I have been considering purchasing a Mac because the education system is using them so much for so many things. I'm glad I came across an opinion on Mac from another educator!

Macbook


1 comment:

  1. Great job!

    "I have been considering purchasing a Mac because the education system is using them so much for so many things." I am so glad you came across this post and it have you some reenforcement about using Mac computers. I would recommend going for it. I don't think you will regret it!

    ReplyDelete