Wednesday, July 16, 2014

C4Tp#4

In Mrs. Tolisano's blog post, Documenting FOR Learning, she discusses how she keeps track of everything going on in her classroom by documenting. I never realized how much documenting things would benefit me as a teacher, and my students as well. I typically will document important dates and times for appointments and such, but I also think that documenting in my lesson plans would be a great way to keep track of what is going on in my classroom.

In her blog post Building Good C.U.L.T.U.R.E., she discusses an acronym that was shared by one of her colleagues, and also created an image of the acronym. The acronym is the word "culture" and it stands for: collaborate, understand, love, trust, unite, respect, empower. I think this acronym is brilliant and is exactly what every classroom needs. I will definitely have something like this displayed in my classroom somewhere near my desk to remind me of those things each day.
 http://langwitches.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/building-good-culture.png

No comments:

Post a Comment